How can we help you? This applies to you who is a member of Smart during the Corona crisis
On this page you will find information on what applies to you who is a member of Smart now during the Corona crisis. Smart puts forward 6 concrete steps for how we can help you as well as tips on things that may be extra important to think about right now.
Not yet a member? Register as a member by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and marking it with your name + ’member’ or call us at the office on 08 122 00 680. The membership fee is 200kr/year. Read more here
- Strengthen your possibilities as a freelancer to benefit from the social security systems
For those with slightly larger activities in Smart, it may be interesting to strengthen your possibilities to access the social protection networks; A-kassa, sick pay, VAB etc. For example, for the A-kassa, it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- That you worked 60 hours a month or more
- Invoiced SEK 90,000 or more over a six-month period or SEK 15,000 a month. This sum can be distributed as salaries over a half-year period. NOTE: It is important to point out that you have to take this out as salary and not as for example expenses, allowances!
- Been a member of an A-fund for 3 months or more
Could this be relevant to you? In this case, we recommend that you contact us on 08 122 00 680 and we will put together a salary plan for you.
NOTE: Smart cannot guarantee that you will be able to get A-kassa or similar. Only the A-kassan or the Försäkringskassan can grant it. What Smart can do however is to help you meet as many requirements as possible for a working condition, which in turn could significantly increase your chances of being granted support.
- You can add some (1/3) of your income as an investment cost.
This means that you can deduct the VAT on these and get more money in your account if you know that you need to make purchases for your business. NOTE: Can affect how your opportunities to take part in the social security systems (see below). In our salary calculator, calculate how your salary is affected by charging costs
- You can apply for cultural support or public funding for projects.
Read more about applying for project support with Smart here
- Smart’s insurance covers you when you work
Contact us if you want to know more.
- You can get help with contracts, especially important now!
Smart has different types of contract templates, both in Swedish and English that you as a member have access to. We recommend anyone who has incoming assignments to check that their contract is valid even in current circumstances. If you have any questions about this, you can contact us.