If you do not have a company (enskild firma) or association (förening) you can invoice with Smart. Our invoicing tool works just as well for individuals as for groups.
Smart takes 6.5% of the invoiced amount. It includes a free 30 min personal advice session. It doesn’t cost anything to create a Smart account. The fee is charged when you invoice with us.
Invoice with Smart, how do you do?
1. Register with Smart. When you register, you also get a supervisor that you can contact for questions and advice
2. Inform Smart of the work that are doing. Then you are insured under your assignment. We need to know the client, location, time period and if you have costs (travel, material, etc.). Contact your supervisor, e-mail us at email@example.com or call 08 122 006 80.
3. First invoice?
-Log in to your Smart page
-Create a new Client.
-Then you create the invoice.
– Your supervisor accepts that the invoice looks correct before it is sent to the client.
NOTE: As a production house, Smart adds 25% VAT to most invoices, with a few exceptions. Learn more about what VAT rules apply here
4. Costs in your assignment or in your work. As an employee of Smart Coop, you can deduct costs for your assignments and projects. Read more here
5. Contract. Smart signs contract with both you as an employee and with the client. We have contract templates for all types of assignments and projects. Contact your advisor for more information.
Whether your assignment or your project is small or large, you are always employed by Smart Coop. That means that Smart pays tax and social security contributions for you and that you are insured when you work. You can also set aside a retirement pension with Smart. Want to know more about your employment at Smart and how it affects unemployment benefits, employment certificates and pensions? read more here